I just spent the past hour teaching many children how to clean a bathroom.
Whew…that was exhausting, but I am praying that in a couple of months it will really pay off! Less physical work for me will be a huge blessing.
This is what I printed out. I am gauging for 4-8 year olds. I am quite sure I will make it longer as they age, but for right now this gets the job pretty well done. Grace and Lydia have the kids bathroom and I help the triplets with the downstairs bathroom. It worked quite well today.
How to clean a bathroom:
1. Inside the toilet. 1/4 c baking soda then add 1 c vinegar. Clean with brush. Flush
2. Clear counter tops and put things away.
3. spray and wash mirror with window cleaner
4. use multipurpose cleaner for counters – make sure you clean faucet and back of it.
5. Wipe down cupboards
6. Spray the outside of toilet, rinse rag and wipe down the whole thing – don’t forget the bottom.
7. Vacuum floor
8. Wipe down entire floor
9. Empty garbage can/ add new bag
10. put dirty rag in laundry room
Any other tips from more experience mommies would be greatly appreciated.