I walked into the kitchen to find this. Honestly, I looked away and said nothing because he was doing his school with a cheerful heart.
This year we didn’t write a Christmas letter but I still wanted to get the highlights for each of the kids for the year. 2018 was a good hard year. I am grateful that God always meets us at our needs and never leaves nor abandons us. We are grateful for God’s new mercies every morning.
- Traveling to New York with Carl for 9 days
- Going to the ranch by herself for two weeks
- Adventure Camp
- Braid (Small group at YFC)
- Portable Vision (Art mentorship program at YFC)
- Being Chip in Beauty and the Beast
- Making new friends
- RC Car
- Birthday party at the lake
- Hanging with friends with soccer
- Fun stuff at the lake cabin
- Rock Climbing
- Going to Grandpa and Grandma’s house
- Going to the Bettendorfs
I officially don’t need to do all of the work now.